i love a good evil queen

by eunji hong on Tuesday, May 22, 2012


Oh Charlize Theron, you are so beautiful it's frightening.  Honestly, the only reason I would go watch this movie is because of her.  I feel like she makes the perfect evil queen; cold, calculating, beautiful.  Makes me wonder if it's really reasonable for her to be jealous of Kristen Stewart... I mean, come on.



She recently attended the Snow White world premier wearing her staple, a Christian Dior couture gown from Spring 2012.  I love the sheerness of the dress and that you can slightly see her black hotpants underneath.  Her eyes are absolutely stunning and the green earrings provide a nice pop of color.  I feel like the green just adds to the mystique and it wouldn't be the same with any other color. 



Charlize Theron was recently on the February 2012 cover of W magazine.  If these photos don't make you fall in love with her, then I don't know what will.  Envious much?

One comment

I am so much excited after reading your blog. Your blog is very much innovative and much helpful for any industry as well as for person.
kerala lottery result today
kerala lottery result nirmal

by Unknown on June 30, 2018 at 3:51 AM. #

Leave your comment

Powered by Blogger.