People!

by eunji hong on Friday, May 25, 2012





Do you know what I discovered recently?  People! on Zara.  What an amazing concept that brings together a retail store and style blogs.  I feel like more retail stores have been taking this approach, but more so the smaller boutique stores rather than large retailers.  People! is a lookbook of sorts, that shows photos of different bloggers that incorporate Zara clothing into their outfits and also provides a link to the blog.  It's a great place to look for new style blogs that you may have never run across and also a great place for some style inspiration.  I love seeing how people style the same pieces of clothing.

This is so perfect for Zara because their main consumer is a trendy fashionista, those who want on trend, stylish clothing without the enormous designer price tag.  I just wish I could fit into their trousers.

Leave your comment

Powered by Blogger.